New Member, Orders in!

chris3125

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi Everyone,

Been lurking around a few weeks searching for information and tips for spec and finally pressed the button!

Going to be a long wait but gives me plenty time to buy goodies and decisions on what to do first.

Ordered with Oli at @BognorMotors a great guy with a wealth of knowledge! Cant recommend enough.

Exterior styling, audio and sound deadening first I think then will decide on a camper route after that.

Cant get over the amount of help on here and how friendly people are, great to see!

You won’t regret ordering through BMVS, great attention to detail and a passion for what they do there.

A few of us on here, me included, drive several hours to get to Bognor so they can work on our vans.

That seems to be the general consensus. It was one of my customers who put me onto oli he also has an order in. I am up in Newcastle so its quite a journey but plan is to get them to do as much as possible when the van arrives before I collect it.

Hi Everyone,

Been lurking around a few weeks searching for information and tips for spec and finally pressed the button!

Going to be a long wait but gives me plenty time to buy goodies and decisions on what to do first.

Ordered with Oli at @BognorMotors a great guy with a wealth of knowledge! Cant recommend enough.

Exterior styling, audio and sound deadening first I think then will decide on a camper route after that.

Cant get over the amount of help on here and how friendly people are, great to see!
Wow, you’re going to have the greatest ‘maiden voyage’ ever. My BMVS visit, and Oli’s photos have been the main inspiration, for my modifications. You couldn’t be in better hands. How long will you have to wait???

Looking at the order delay thread on here god only knows! I'm not really in any hurry for it but I know ill start to get impatient as time goes on. Oli says October earliest but as this 3rd wave of Corona hits Europe it might be even longer. Then again some people are getting them quick its pure look I guess.

Hey Chris...I ordered my new 'dream maker' in April and have yet to receive a build date - my dealer remains optimistic about receiving a build date by Oct/Nov... However, just like you, I am not in a hurry and in fact remain very excited about the journeys ahead and memories we will make, both UK wide and beyond...!! Exciting times ahead !!!

I've chased them a few times, latest information was provisional build week 50, which jumped forward a bit as they did say build week 8 next year a couple of month ago. All taken with a pinch of salt, I’m starting to get impatient now though!

Hi Everyone,

Hope it’s green !

Wow, you’re going to have the greatest ‘maiden voyage’ ever. My BMVS visit, and Oli’s photos have been the main inspiration, for my modifications. You couldn’t be in better hands. How long will you have to wait???
Well, it will only be a voyage if he fails to turn north on collection. (I'll get my coat!)

Back