New Member from Surrey

KezandPhil

Hi All

We are excitedly waiting for delivery of our T6.1 campervan that should be with us in about a week (fingers and everything crossed !).

Can't wait to get out there and start using it, have already planned our first trip using Brit Stops and the CCC sites.

Just beginning to think about what else you need to purchased to have as the basic kit/essentials and wondered if anyone has any views on this ? (my lovely partner is specifically interested in what are the options around making proper coffee when travelling !!!).

Appreciate greatly any input people have or if there is a thread already out there that we can be pointed towards.

Many Thanks

Reactions: CAB
Hi All

We are excitedly waiting for delivery of our T6.1 campervan that should be with us in about a week (fingers and everything crossed !).

Can't wait to get out there and start using it, have already planned our first trip using Brit Stops and the CCC sites.

Just beginning to think about what else you need to purchased to have as the basic kit/essentials and wondered if anyone has any views on this ? (my lovely partner is specifically interested in what are the options around making proper coffee when travelling !!!).

Appreciate greatly any input people have or if there is a thread already out there that we can be pointed towards.

Many Thanks
Welcome to the forum! Whereabouts in Surrey are you?

Try this for coffee, it does veer into van coffee as well as home. We have a Nowpresso for the van.

If you haven't camped before it can be tricky getting the balance right, you can spend loads and never use half of it. Try and use as much as possible from home, and don't be afraid to have a nosy around wherever you stay, most people are only too happy to chat about their kit :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum! Whereabouts in Surrey are you?

Try this for coffee, it does veer into van coffee as well as home. We have a Nowpresso for the van.

If you haven't camped before it can be tricky getting the balance right, you can spend loads and never use half of it. Try and use as much as possible from home, and don't be afraid to have a nosy around wherever you stay, most people are only too happy to chat about their kit :thumbsup:

Thanks. Very useful ! We are in Walton on Thames area.

Cambridge Camper Vans. Struggled to find somewhere locally that could get a new one ready soon due to the rush.

Photo's - Absolutely ! you can bet we will be posting pics regularly :)

Hi and Welcome, i will be keeping an eye on what kit is needed etc too, as i am hopefully buying a van soon ;);)

Hi and Welcome also :)

Anyone had any experience with mini portal video projectors and screens ?

Whilst coffee options was at the top of my partners list, this is at the top of mine ;);););););)

Hi and Welcome, i will be keeping an eye on what kit is needed etc too, as i am hopefully buying a van soon ;);)

Hey All, been looking at how to power my laptop etc. of the leisure battery. Lots of talk I have seen about Power Invertors ? Any views / recommendations of ones to look at ?

thanks all.

Back