New Kombi Ordered

Zagora

T6 Pro
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking forward to collecting my first VW in a few months.
I've ordered a new T30 150 DSG kombi Edition in grey. It's a well overdue purchase and I will miss my old V reg transit van I've owned for 9 years. It's been thoroughly reliable, used daily, taken me several times to the south of France plus a trip to Southern Morocco so i'm looking forward to much of the same in my T6.
With the mot test getting stricter in May plus my tranny qualifying for the VW scrappage scheme it was an easy decision to make. I'm planning to upgrade the interior (carpet line, lights and power) and looking forward to taking delivery in June.

Welcome, I have been to Zagora many times. I have a friend there who is a mecanic and runs one of the local garages.

Welcome to the forum and Team 'G'
Post lots of image and added your experience for all to gain from.

Thanks guys. Loz, i've also been there several times and occasionally used some of the garages for routine maintenance on my bikes. Its a great place and the starting poing for many adventures....

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking forward to collecting my first VW in a few months.
I've ordered a new T30 150 DSG kombi Edition in grey. It's a well overdue purchase and I will miss my old V reg transit van I've owned for 9 years. It's been thoroughly reliable, used daily, taken me several times to the south of France plus a trip to Southern Morocco so i'm looking forward to much of the same in my T6.
With the mot test getting stricter in May plus my tranny qualifying for the VW scrappage scheme it was an easy decision to make. I'm planning to upgrade the interior (carpet line, lights and power) and looking forward to taking delivery in June.
Have you ordered a tdi or tsi ?

Wow, moving from a V plate Transit to a new T6. That's one giant leap for mankind :thumbsup:

I lived just down the road from you in Stamford for 10 years, lovely part of the country.

I've ordered a Tdi VWRobert, quite limited with choice if choosing a petrol engine.
It certainly will be a change from my old transit, I'll be able to keep up with the traffic now!

I've ordered a Tdi VWRobert, quite limited with choice if choosing a petrol engine.
It certainly will be a change from my old transit, I'll be able to keep up with the traffic now!
I got mine mid November 17 150 dsg lots of options. Both retired here but wanted a VW Van for years so thought sod it. I have more comments from friends and neighbours about my van than all the fancy cars I have owned over the years. :thumbsup:

Back