New Graphics

The chopper side is Uber bloody awesome!!!!!! The way the van rims are used as the choppers wheels is a stroke of genius.
FAN-DABY-DOZY!!!! Or Van-Daby-Dozy if you wish:thumbsup:

Wow. That looks epic. I'm glad those wheels went to a perfect looking setup.
Some of the best graphics I have seen on a vehicle. Really well thought out.

Wow, you can see the time, thinking and efforts gone into this and it looks fantastic

Time to show off my van with new graphics. RattyMcClelland
Artwork by Cookie
Printed and fitted by Zest Graphics
View attachment 9878
View attachment 9873 View attachment 9874 View attachment 9875 View attachment 9876 View attachment 9877
Looks fantastic. We first saw Uber Moose t-shirts on display in a shop up at Ambleside early last year - we instantly recognised Cookie's artwork style and had to buy some - came away with the camper van and 4x4 Ts and now have a couple more plus a sweatshirt!!

We have been Weird Fish fans pretty much since the brand emerged in the early-mid 90's but, in our opinion, the quality of the clothing and designs has dropped off in recent years with them going more mainstream and parting company with their artwork designer (Cookie) - Uber Moose has gone back to what used to be good about Weirdfish, including the quality (many washes in the first Uber Ts I bought still look good) and using Cookie (who was responsible for the iconic Weird Fish designs).

Keep up the Uber quality and you'll have us as loyal customers for years to come!

Back