New camper wanted

chardonay

Hi I am going round in circles on google search and need advice on where to go in the south for a van - I want a vw camper as short as possible with a toilet and kitchen at back with back barn doors - its only for myself and dog - I want new or nearly new with gas or diesel heating - automatic would be good also but not as important as toilet - only want it for uk travel and would like to keep my E bike in the van when travelling

Hi I am going round in circles on google search and need advice on where to go in the south for a van - I want a vw camper as short as possible with a toilet and kitchen at back with back barn doors - its only for myself and dog - I want new or nearly new with gas or diesel heating - automatic would be good also but not as important as toilet - only want it for uk travel and would like to keep my E bike in the van when travelling
Apologies I know you said in the south but this link could show you the interior style you need ie. loo and suitable bike storage. It is in Gateshead North East England and it's the business I bought mine from. 2020 Volkswagen Transporter T30 TDI P/V Startline

There's direct flights from Southampton to Newcastle, probably only takes an hour, set off early and you could be home by the evening.

Last edited:
Bilbos.

Or Middlesex Motor Caravans, if they are still going.

Perhaps a dozen or so converters do that layout, search for VW "rear kitchen layout"

Here is my list:

Have you tried camper love in Sutton last time I drove past he had loads of t6 vans on his forecourt
check out his website first
if not Martin at wambam camper van in brands hatch may be able to assist as he has just finished my full camper for me good luck

go and have a look @BognorMotors just down the road im sure he has something suitable you can add a loo to anything and fit the heating and a trusted salesman

loo1.jpg

Back