New and Looking!

Billcarr

Hi all,

I’ve just started looking at a van for work that has strong looks for company branding and offers some fun too.

So, the T6 has been recommended. I’m after:

SWB 204ps Kombi
4-motion(?)

Colour - I like True Grey but this doesn’t seem to exist on the configurator. Nor do many colours? Otherwise Starlight Blue or Chestnut Brown. I’ve looked at the aesthetic options that are offered by companies like Leighton Vans and Swiss.

I’d really appreciate any pointers of who to approach, I’m pretty tight on time so want something ASAP!

Do people generally by stock from VW and take to 3rd Party companies or do they source/supply?

Any advice most welcome and appreciated!

Thanks very much

If you are tight on time then you can forget ordering a new build. Start looking at forecourts for ex-demo's as they have pretty good options on them.
Not sure how Leighton Vans work it may be that you have to order new, or it may be they have some stock vans available.
Salop vans tend to have a bit of a stock list too.

Swiss generally have good stock levels
Defo worth checking VW website for used vans that's where all the ex demo etc go, there always plenty available on there if you are willing to travel

I got mine through Swiss and they were fantastic.

Watch the weight if you want to reclaim the vat on a kombi.
We had to forgo 4 motion to maintain the 1000kg load capacity with a t32.

I got the full wasp package. I'm actually removing the front splitter as it's too low and to be honest I don't like it on the light coloured van.

They were brilliant and did all the lining, got the wheels I wanted etc etc for me.

Deanm@vansales.com is you man at Swiss, mention my name.

IMG_20171006_145439.jpg

IMG_20171005_123526.jpg

IMG_20170928_094237.jpg

I got mine through Swiss and they were fantastic.

Watch the weight if you want to reclaim the vat on a kombi.
We had to forgo 4 motion to maintain the 1000kg load capacity with a t32.

I got the full wasp package. I'm actually removing the front splitter as it's too low and to be honest I don't like it on the light coloured van.

They were brilliant and did all the lining, got the wheels I wanted etc etc for me.

Deanm@vansales.com is you man at Swiss, mention my name.

View attachment 14505

View attachment 14506

View attachment 14507

Brilliant thanks, and for the VAT tip!

I have just put a deposit on a kombi with a great spec from Absolute Vans, it was a demo with 4k on the clock so available now.
Great to deal with and a great price, most competitive price i could find.

Back