Needle staging

rover220

VCDS User
T6 Guru
Anyone else had trouble getting this to work? Tried staging and it says channel unavailable and if I try indicator celebration I get a request out of range error.

Any ideas?

Most people refer to it as 'instrument celebration' but my van says 'indicator celebration' ??

Had an issue with coding my mates van as kept getting the out of range message, it was to do with the WSC/VZimporter/Equipment numbers being zeros within the User Interface and Identification options.

I changed the WSC to 01234, the VZ/Importer to 444, and the Equipment number to 12345. I then made the Module code changes and it worked.

Hope this helps somebody.

Had an issue with coding my mates van as kept getting the out of range message, it was to do with the WSC/VZimporter/Equipment numbers being zeros within the User Interface and Identification options.

I changed the WSC to 01234, the VZ/Importer to 444, and the Equipment number to 12345. I then made the Module code changes and it worked.

Hope this helps somebody.

Worked a treat. Much thanks

Having set my instruments to ROW to enable the digital speedo, I couldn't get the 'indicator celebration' to work. Having just changed the instruments to Australia, it works now. :thumbsup:

Back