Navis Twin 5 wheel info

VWoz

Any pictures of Navis Twin-5 running 255/40? Bonus points if they are silver & Goodyear F1

Thanks for the picture, I already have some but curious to know why nobody fits 255/40/20 104, just trying to gage what they will look like. Currently on 255/35

I Think 265/40 will rub on my van.

Can you DM your contact details. Or use our contact form on the website please.

Many thanks.

Thanks for the picture, I already have some but curious to know why nobody fits 255/40/20 104, just trying to gage what they will look like. Currently on 255/35

We have fitted 255/40(but normally a 275/35/20 the VW recommend size)-normally on t30 or lower in 101 rating- but very little selection available in this T32 rating . The 265 works very well on this size wheel and zero rubbing unless you are going solow low heights.
‘Apparently’ the normal then is you have to fit under-rated tyres on a van and immediately invalidate your insurance and there is a huge safety issue. There are many people (and shops) who do this- it’s not for us :)
Sorry, would you say the GYF1 are soft compound?
I would say a mid compound. We often get well over 15 k out of them, as long as the vehicle is correctly aligned (hunter). We sell in excess of 40 GY tyres a month - they are our No1 tyre.

Do the spokes protude on these like they do on Canteras?

Might be a bit too long since this was asked but I have 255/40/20 Front 265/40/20 Rear on my Navis Twin 5 on my T5
van_so_hr_1.jpg

Evening,

Ordered some Navis twins, trying to find out cap size ( to swap to Vw) if anyone knows?

also anyone know if they take aftermarket bolts (chamfer) or Radius (original) ?

Thanks in advance

Not sure about cap size off the top of my head, but they take radius seat bolts like OEM, they should come with bolts.

We have fitted 255/40(but normally a 275/35/20 the VW recommend size)-normally on t30 or lower in 101 rating- but very little selection available in this T32 rating . The 265 works very well on this size wheel and zero rubbing unless you are going solow low heights.
‘Apparently’ the normal then is you have to fit under-rated tyres on a van and immediately invalidate your insurance and there is a huge safety issue. There are many people (and shops) who do this- it’s not for us :)

I would say a mid compound. We often get well over 15 k out of them, as long as the vehicle is correctly aligned (hunter). We sell in excess of 40 GY tyres a month - they are our No1 tyre.
Their is 2 tyre options 255/35/20 being load rated 103 which is for t32 just budget tyres

Back