my t6 camper, air ride!

Very nice, what wheels are they? Tyres size ? Looks the dogs.

Cheers Greg yeah done everything apart from the airlift. You have a big spec van there loads of coin spent Iv not seen anything as nice. From the recaro wingbacks and wheels and sound deadening carpet etc all only 9 months old ish

Paul, it's a work of art mate! I fell in love with it the minute I saw it, you sir are an artist!

I missed it when I sold it. I didn’t convert it into the camper tho was a combi when I had it. Does it still have the seats in the back I had retrimmed with the white stitching... I only sold it because of the price I got.

Sorry Paul
I missed it when I sold it. I didn’t convert it into the camper tho was a combi when I had it. Does it still have the seats in the back I had retrimmed with the white stitching... I only sold it because of the price I got.
Sorry it's got the rock n roll and a kitchen now, i found pics of the seats, they looked awesome. bought it from a sports car dealer who got it as part ex, i dont think he was sure what he had tbh.

I Hurd somewhere it sold really cheap too after the conversation.. is all of the alcantara still in the back. That’s the real stuff not cheap crap that a lot put in there vans ands it’s the self adhesive carpet from as trim again not the cheap rubbish. Have to ping over a pic of the inside.

I'll have to pop in and show you sometime soon if you like, any excuse to go out in it after Wednesday i can think of! failing that i'll take some photos for you, the interior is nice and it's still got alcantara roof lining.

I Hurd somewhere it sold really cheap too after the conversation.. is all of the alcantara still in the back. That’s the real stuff not cheap crap that a lot put in there vans ands it’s the self adhesive carpet from as trim again not the cheap rubbish. Have to ping over a pic of the inside.
thinking of doing some work on the inside of mine Paul, what do you class as cheap stuff, I keep looking on e bay and google for sound proofing and carpet finishes for the sides and panels. what is Alcantara please. sure I saw this van advertised looks great.

thinking of doing some work on the inside of mine Paul, what do you class as cheap stuff, I keep looking on e bay and google for sound proofing and carpet finishes for the sides and panels. what is Alcantara please. sure I saw this van advertised looks great.
It’s all personal preference when it comes to the inside and budget some would say mine was over the top money wise but because I could do it all myself it worked out cheaper than what some of these conversation companies charge and I know the finish when it’s done. I used the self adhesive carpet from as trim so much nicer i think and all of the alcantara was supplied by a local company and I did used a foam on the panel first looked great. All dodo sound insulation floor roof arches etc.

Back