my pride and joy

@Pethew , hi & welcome to the madhouse, looks like Exploria have done you proud there m8, nice wagon! More pics please.. :D:thumbsup::)

Hi @Pethew Welcome to the Forum :), you'll find lots of good peeps with a wealth and spread of knowledge and experience on here who are only too willing to give you advice and assistance if asked.

Welcome, it looks great. I am finding that the shopping list is endless

Mine was done by Exploria.....well happy with their work! Did they fit the awning? Welcome mate.

I had a Fiamma F45 on my T5......I don't remember it whistling but it DID rattle a bit. Mine would not come off when not in use. I'm looking to have one on my T6 but I'm not sure I want anyone drilling through my roof?
Welcome

Very nice van, can you take the awning off? Does it whistle when traveling?

welcome @Pethew good looking van. Leather trim looks very tasteful. Is it the step that is bright blue or is it a trick of some LED strip lighting?

I had a Fiamma F45 on my T5......I don't remember it whistling but it DID rattle a bit. Mine would not come off when not in use. I'm looking to have one on my T6 but I'm not sure I want anyone drilling through my roof?
No noise from mine , not sure you would be wanting to take it off as it would not be that easy ..

Back