My other Vw - Mk3 facelift caddy

Cheers @Jay586. Depends on your budget really and what shape you prefer. Some people complain about the injectors going on the 1.6 engines which is mk3. The new Mk5 is based on a ford so unfortunately for yourself the prices of Mk3 & Mk4 have went up. I was lucky that mines was never used as a work van so was really low mileage when I got it but I've had it for 5 years now. I'd just recommend buying a highline with AC as they can become quite hot once you soundproof and insulate but it's also a good selling point if you ever decide to get rid of it.
Anything else give me a shout and will help where I can

The more I think about this, the keener I'm getting. There's too many height barriers around here and I don't want my nice T6 mucky inside and OH isn't keen on a bike rack...

The Caddy forum is a bit interesting for posting, doesn't seem that busy?

Still thinking about this and now looking at a van with a bulkhead, which would have to go...

Anyone got any favourite carpet lining dudes?

I have finally bought a wee van, found a petrol so I'm happy. Just trying to work out how to get it home!

Be interested to see the conversion, seen it talked about on Caddy forums but not the detail.

I have finally bought a wee van, found a petrol so I'm happy. Just trying to work out how to get it home!

Be interested to see the conversion, seen it talked about on Caddy forums but not the detail.
1.4? Or has it been converted already?
Hopefully it will be well documented as I always start something and think should of taken photos before I got carried away haha

Yep, a 1.4 Mk4.

Pics or it didn't happen. I'm older now and definitely if I don't take a pic, stuff is a mystery!

Nice look forward to seeing what you do with it, if you need any looms etc let me know.
There will be plenty I’ll make sure haha @Jay586

Back