Golf GTi pedals
Touran arm rest
Polo LED footwell lights

IMG_20220628_114008_851.jpg

IMG_20220108_225838_268.jpg

IMG_20211216_185921_416.jpg

IMG_20211205_183213_932.jpg

IMG_20210721_210901_651.jpg

I like these too - I’d have to have an ex british gas van having worked there for 31 years - blue is my fav colour too! Also in 1.9tdi format - those engines have less emissions stuff on them and are good for starship mileage.

Like T6s you can get them with twin sliders and tailgates though I do like the large rear panel on the drivers side. Tailgate versions are quite rare.

Thanks for the comments guys, few last bits I want to finish on it but really want to get a move on with my T6 after getting some banded amarok

Lovely van! in my opinion Caddys can easily look overdone but this looks spot on colour really pops.

I like these too - I’d have to have an ex british gas van having worked there for 31 years - blue is my fav colour too! Also in 1.9tdi format - those engines have less emissions stuff on them and are good for starship mileage.

Like T6s you can get them with twin sliders and tailgates though I do like the large rear panel on the drivers side. Tailgate versions are quite rare.
Yes mine was 2009 2.0tdi bought it at 2 years old had it 10 years and failed 1 MOT unbelievably reliable! Only lost £3000 when I sold it compared to what I bought it for so not bad depreciation either!

Thanks @david173, they have come really common with the gti front bumper and if you didn't know people would think they come like that there's that many, so that may change!

Cheers @coullstar, haven't got them on yet gonna get them refurbed and new tyres for the rear. Caddy looks nice!

Cheers, it was starlight blue, sold it to buy my t6, nice colour when clean lol

Thanks @Gàirnealair I'd of loved my transporter in that colour but no such luck!

It's actually a detailing van, I've ripped everything out to do something a bit different in the back of it so everything is on show properly like a detailing/show van. It's been 2 stage machine polished and it's currently coated in Zirconite ZG 365..it's a spray on buff off product and really good protection and beads nicely I could go on all day about detailing products if there's anything specific give me a shout and can give you some advice

Last edited:
@J_Con19 - thank you.
When the weather is slightly more conducive to spending a couple of days on the drive I may well take you up on that kind offer ;)

In the meantime, off to research the Zirconite whilst it hammers down (I'll soon need a ruddy Ark not a Transporter).

Ha, should start my own thread but wanted to say how good the vans here look!

Thinking of getting a Caddy as I want some easy bike transport so was thinking of an ex-BG van as I like the colour. Now getting a bit carried away with looking and fancying a new one.

Any advice, would a newer one be better or is it just different issues?

Any favourite dealers or buying advice generally?

Ha, should start my own thread but wanted to say how good the vans here look!

Thinking of getting a Caddy as I want some easy bike transport so was thinking of an ex-BG van as I like the colour. Now getting a bit carried away with looking and fancying a new one.

Any advice, would a newer one be better or is it just different issues?

Any favourite dealers or buying advice generally?
British Gas Blue is Pantone 298C - our front door is painted that colour!

Back