My New 6.1

Very nice indeed....wont be long before another vehicle comes in... and parks right next to it!! o_O

Welcome!

I had that recently while sitting in my van waiting on my wife , ended up curiously asking him what he was doing and that there were at least 20 other spaces around us empty.

"I thought I'd park next to you seeing as you've got a nice van and you won't damage my wee car" !

I Shook my head and moved over 2 spaces !

Just a quick question, are the tailgate tail lights different from the barn door tail lights? My barn door T6.1 look different to these

Hi, I upgraded front and rear lights to full Led from VW so maybe that’s what it is I think as the lights housings are the same just the door type is not.
Hope that helps

Yes, Lowered by 40mm on Bilstein B14 Comforts. I had the reversing camera as an option as glad i did !
It looks banging,,how’s the quality of your reversing camera as mine is a tad blurry, if you look closely the screen flickers and pixels jump. Is yours the same?
Thank you for the reply

Just a quick question, are the tailgate tail lights different from the barn door tail lights? My barn door T6.1 look different to these
Hi, I upgraded front and rear lights to full Led from VW so maybe that’s what it is I think as the lights housings are the same just the door type is not.
Hope that helps

Lights are different shape on tailgate and barn doors, thats why you cant have LED rear lights on barn doors.

It looks banging,,how’s the quality of your reversing camera as mine is a tad blurry, if you look closely the screen flickers and pixels jump. Is yours the same?
Thank you for the reply
Thank you for the reply
Thank you for the reply
The reversing camera is amazing. So glad I ticked the option. A must

Lights are different shape on tailgate and barn doors, thats why you cant have LED rear lights on barn doors.

Technically speaking you can, you just have to trim the light slightly. I’ve got tailgate rear clusters for my barn door van.

They’re not a straight swap though.

Technically speaking you can, you just have to trim the light slightly. I’ve got tailgate rear clusters for my barn door van.

I was talking order from VW.

Anymore info on this? What lights did you buy ? Do you have a pic?
thanks

Back