My First Visit To Germany

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master
So here we are, Cologne in Germany.... a short trip with the missus for some Christmas market and German Sausage action..... not forgetting the Kolsch (,beer)
So I thought it appropriate to show you all the first T6 weve spotted in the motherland.

IMG-20181209-WA0005.jpg

Cheers everyone .

IMG-20181209-WA0006.jpg

Loving this place..... but sadly our trip has come to an end...

I have to say the autbhan is the nuts.

The big (massive) engined VAG motors around here are amazing.

The beers are great, the people are amazing..

The Xmas markets are a must for everyone.

So for now from Koln.... much love.

And we met some UK motorhome travellers (fiat)

20181210_145028.jpg 20181210_105950.jpg 20181209_190653.jpg 20181209_183614.jpg 20181209_141351.jpg

love Germany, toured there few times on the bike... first time stuck in a town called Freising for 5 days as the bike broke down, ending the trip with me shipping the bike home and me on the plane!!.. 2nd time ended up in some random bar in Cologne full of old swingers :D, a great memory tho..

We were meant to be there at the same time, but our friends couldn't quite get enough days off to make it worth the trip, so went to Edinburgh Christmas markets instead.
Looks stunning, I'm jealous mate.

Love Germany, could happily live there if I could persuade friends and family to move as well.

And rolling up to Stuttgart for what was a 4hr stop... finding out Oktoberfest was on near the merc museum.... and leaving 3days later.... good times indeed

Can I ask your advice @Dellmassive.
How do you get your wife to be constantly smiling?
I've been married for 17 years. She has more shoes than a Clarks warehouse, several holidays a year, no mortgage, no debts, a new car every coupe of years, a husband that's ok'ish, but what I lack in positives, I make up in keeping the vehicles immaculate :whistle:. She does a 30hr week, which is obviously easy, because it's only delivering babies :eek: (like DPD, just without the van) I can cook, I clean, I do all the washing (properly) but my wife always seems to be gritting through her teeth on all our photos.

What's your secret?

Can I ask your advice @Dellmassive.
How do you get your wife to be constantly smiling?
I've been married for 17 years. She has more shoes than a Clarks warehouse, several holidays a year, no mortgage, no debts, a new car every coupe of years, a husband that's ok'ish, but what I lack in positives, I make up in keeping the vehicles immaculate :whistle:. She does a 30hr week, which is obviously easy, because it's only delivering babies :eek: (like DPD, just without the van) I can cook, I clean, I do all the washing (properly) but my wife always seems to be gritting through her teeth on all our photos.

What's your secret?

Lol.

The secret is: Crisps and a cuddle.... And I tell her i love her every day... she likes that kind of thing.

We have our off days . . . . But as soon as the camera comes out it's smiles all round.

#LisaLoveYouMoreThanCrispsAndChips.

Lol.

The secret is: Crisps and a cuddle.... And I tell her i love her every day... she likes that kind of thing.

We have our off days . . . . But as soon as the camera comes out it's smiles all round.

#LisaLoveYouMoreThanCrispsAndChips.

Bless. Thanks mate. I'm sure I can get some crisps in bulk somewhere in Leicester :thumbsup:

Back