My black beauty has arrived

Jeff Goodall

T6 Pro
E9FF4396-BA18-4215-9CAF-D3034EB5CD81.jpeg Hi all,

Here she is my new t6 Kombi t32 highline 204 dsg.
After owning for 1 week must say I’m really impressed drives lovely and comfort dash makes it feel much nicer place to be up front.
Lots of goodies I need to save up for so will update as it progresses.

F6F32061-9195-4F62-975E-7DB5FFFFE0C2.jpeg 1st job already underway,2mm silent coat and dodo linner.Will try and do this in what little spare time I get .

Lovely van and tidy work with that silent coat. Bloody good stuff all round.

Sorry dude, the sarcastic banter will soon become apparent as a fellow Black T6 owner.
I'm glad i'm not alone anymore.

One day you too can look this good.

20180113_125358.jpg

Oh how I miss the days with my towing eye cap.

There's a secret story behind having to put the bonnet bra on.
However, i've tried to get that wrinkle out, but it just comes back after a day or so. Bring on the spring when it can come off I say.
All bra’s are meant to be removed.....

That’ll be your dirty mind interpreting it that way. I meant it with sincerity since bonnet bra’s can damage the paintwork.:rolleyes:

I've used a bra for years and they've never marked mine.
However.... I have marked the paintwork myself, hence the bra covering the damage up, until the season changes and I get the van back into the bodyshop to have it re-pained.

Personally I don't like bonnet bra's, and they are only ever on my vans to hide damage underneath.

Personally I was never a big fan of the T5 and still get perplexed by what they are worth sometimes.

Back