Motorhome & Caravan Show - Worth It?

I go every 2-3 years, well worth it if you're thinking of making a big purchase and loads of campervans there

Not sure if an awning counts as a big purchase, they are certainly bloody pricey!

Excellent, I'll try and persuade the missus it's a good idea.

Not sure if an awning counts as a big purchase, they are certainly bloomin pricey!

Excellent, I'll try and persuade the missus it's a good idea.
The prices awnings run to, I definitely say they were a big purchase! Plus you get to see all the manufacturer's latest offerings in one go to compare.

Doesn't have to be a big purchase either, I'm going next Wed and one of the things I want to find is any special offers on the new ridgemonkey pan with detachable handles :D

Doesn't have to be a big purchase either, I'm going next Wed and one of the things I want to find is any special offers on the new ridgemonkey pan with detachable handles :D

Great bit of kit I will be using mine this weekend

@Apretext definitely worth a visit to look for ideas for around what you do want and also a great shop window for all the other things you didn't even know you wanted or needed yet :).

Ridgemonkey with detachable handles - now you're talking!! :)

@Apretext definitely worth a visit to look for ideas for around what you do want and also a great shop window for all the other things you didn't even know you wanted or needed yet :).

Ridgemonkey with detachable handles - now you're talking!! :)

Had to google what one of them was.

Now added to the list of stuff I didn't know I needed, but now want...

Glad to hear it's worth the effort - will be there a week on Saturday for the first time for the aforementioned things I didn't know I wanted/needed :)

The all day breakfast pan looks good!

Back