More Adblue woes

I have found with VW dealers that giving them the ref number of the technical bulletin that VW themselves issued definitely helps.

Peter
Interesting point. If anyone has a link to that, and one pertinent to SCR issues and software updates, that would be great.

Ta.

The air of pontification whilst on the phone to them numerous times was palpable. I felt very uncomfortable as a customer.
Take your business elsewhere if you can.

Very similar to the conversation I had with the service reception at JCT600 at York when I got the usual ad blue error codes. They insisted due to my vans age, 03/2019, that the software was up to date.
Took it in for another matter and asked them to check the software.
"Ah sir, you need a software update"

No problems since.

@JoelSinj It is our local VW Van centre (we must live near you) and your experience sounds horribly familiar!
We went there initially when we got our van, but had terrible service from them and would never go back.
Through this forum I found recommendations for VantechVW at Uckfield, who we have used for the last couple of years and would highly recommend.

@JoelSinj It is our local VW Van centre (we must live near you) and your experience sounds horribly familiar!
We went there initially when we got our van, but had terrible service from them and would never go back.
Through this forum I found recommendations for VantechVW at Uckfield, who we have used for the last couple of years and would highly recommend.
Sounds so:p!

I too was recommended VanTech actually - they just couldn't fit me in, in time. I will be bearing that in mind. Thank you :)

Back