Mirror cameras

Not talking about the blindspot to the n/s rear BTW.
Mirrorcam doesn't solve this issue.
I'm talking about the blindspot on the front corner,when trying to pull onto roundabouts.you can lose a whole village,behind the wardrobe door sized things they previously fitted.
M.A.N and Mercedes are particularly bad.
The n/s rear blindspot issue is solved by a separate camera fitted lower down(and separate screen)
This is mandatory for any lorry travelling inside the M25

I think the minimum requirement is rear view and driver’s side. (Not sure how that works with a left-hooker!) Where there is a bulkhead, a mirror either side is required. Other than being able to see the end of the sides of the vehicle, I’m not if there are rules on what one needs to be able to view in the mirrors.

Hopefully, some friendly bobby on this forum can advise what would trigger a “pull ova” scenario?
Minimum is 2 rear view mirrors one must be the drivers (off) side. It’s illegal to drive without this. So a bulk head vehicle needs both door mirrors.

Reactions: JOG
Not talking about the blindspot to the n/s rear BTW.
Mirrorcam doesn't solve this issue.
I'm talking about the blindspot on the front corner,when trying to pull onto roundabouts.you can lose a whole village,behind the wardrobe door sized things they previously fitted.
M.A.N and Mercedes are particularly bad.
The n/s rear blindspot issue is solved by a separate camera fitted lower down(and separate screen)
This is mandatory for any lorry travelling inside the M25
Going off subject slightly, my grief is with interior mirrors. Being tall, I find they can hide so much stuff on the road, especially at roundabouts.

As for people who have their phones stuck to the middle of their windscreen, don’t get me started!

Back