Sold Mint Springfield Alloys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
I have a set of mint Springfields for sale off a mates Edition T6. They are unmarked and come with all the original caps and an extra set of the genuine VW Dynamic centre caps. Basically a set of VW centre caps that float like the Rolls Royce caps. They look pretty cool, but if that's not your thing, then they do have the originals too.
The tyres are 2 Continentals and 2 Falken FK510 all 255/45/18 and all 103 rated, so will be a straight forward replacement on all the T6 range, right up to the T32. Plenty of life left as you can see in the pictures.

Most of us know what these wheels sell for in the real world, so priced very reasonably at £1100, considering he's included the Dynamic caps, which are around £85 from VW.

Collection from Leicester.

IMG-20191125-WA0002.jpg IMG-20191125-WA0001.jpg IMG-20191125-WA0004.jpg

Wonder what I would get for the Black Devonports with 5000 on the tyres ?

The going price seems to be around £400-£500 for Ports, although I've never seen Black ones come up for sale.
The Springfields are off Shane's Red Edition, but would look pretty tasty on yours with spacers.

20190503_181104.jpg

My OCD won’t allow me to buy them as the tyres aren’t all the same :laugh:

My OCD won’t allow me to buy them as the tyres aren’t all the same :laugh:

Although I get that, you have to bare in mind that these wheels are £1300-£1500 elsewhere, and often sold for more but I told Shane that non matching tyres will effect the price in our scene. Factory fit 18" wheels are always going to be a good seller, simply because the people running 17" Ports can upgrade with no problems and still have that factory look.

They don't look very minty. And I'd struggle to get one in me gob!
:D

Dunno never seen any ?

They look much better than the factory star caps I think, and yeah they did need a clean, but I think Shane just sent me the picture to ask what he should do with them and I just got carried away listing them and selling them before he had time to drink a coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back