Merry Christmas Everyone!

Someone had to start it off so I can only echo the wishes myself. Merry Christmas everyone stay safe and I hope the big Red Fella brings you what you would like :)

Ditto to all. Please be careful out there, ensure that you don't have the need to meet any of my fellow emergency service bods. We are really lovely people, but we do not want to be acquainted with your presence, because if we are I'll guarantee that you are having a seriously bad day. Hate being on duty at this time of year as any significant incident hits even harder than normal, will never ever forget the one I attended this time last year.
Please take the time to view the really excellent mannequin challenge video that some of our crews made, which has gone viral with over 12.5million views.

Food for thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Chrismas all and Happy New Year fellow forum members.

And roll on the summer months when I can wash my van and know it's going to shine for at least a few days! :thumbsup:

Happy Christmas everyone - and remember that the lovely spring weather is getting closer every day.:thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas!!!!

Just popped to Tesco to get some last minute stuff.... what a nightmare!!!! 20 mins to get out the car park!!! That's it, cars aren't moving again until well after Xmas!!!

Merry chrimbo one and all. My last day at work today (day 26 in a row) then 3 weeks off. Eat drink and be merry, but most of all be safe...

Back