Sold Mercedes Sprinter SWB Low Roof PV 213CDi £13500 ovno + Vat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo T

Now or Never
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I know, wrong Forum but hey its German and its a van! With my new T6.1 only a week or two away its time to part with the best work van (hate to say that on this forum lol :uh run: )i've had to date.
Im the second owner and it has been used as a builders van by me but I do take care of all of my machinery and that includes my Vans!
20th Anniversary model which includes things like comfier seats with more adjustments, air con, cruise control with speed limiting, sat nav (requires disc/module) and shiny blingy bits on the front grille and interior.; 67k miles and increasing slightly until the new van is fitted out. October 2015 model in Indium Grey, not sure what the official MB colour is.
2143cc , 6spd manual gearbox. Single N/S sliding door and rear barn doors.
Full MB service history with the last full service being done on 27-05-2022. 2 keys.
Towbar and roof bars. Paintwork and body work is excellent but as with most vehicles this age there a few very small age related stone chips etc. After market reversing camera.
The rear is ply lined and racked out at present but will be removed, but if someone wants it left in, can do.
Mot is due in October so if I achieve very nearly what i'm after for it ill put 12months on.
Currently on HP which in theory comes to an end in Feb '23 but which will be paid off on point of sale if not before.
These pics are from late last year but it hasn't changed at all in that time...ill update nearer the time when it will be fully valeted.
Available in around 4 weeks.
I think thats everything covered but PM me if you require any more info. Cheers guys.:cool:
IMG_3666.jpegIMG_3668.jpegIMG_3667.jpegIMG_3669.jpegIMG_3670.jpegIMG_3671.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back