Mattress Topper RIB 120cm?

The Devon Duvet custom made mattress topper arrived eventually (the delay entirely our fault for not replying to emails!). Absolutely delighted with the quality and comfort. Can’t wait to try it in anger

View attachment 147931

View attachment 147932

View attachment 147933

Hi @bardellowski have you tried your Devon Duvets topper out yet? How thick is it, what sort of support / comfort does it provide and does it regulate heat better than memory foam (I’d assume so). We tried the 2.5cm compact topper from Duvalay and have decided to seek something a little thicker. Wife seems keen on the Duvalay comfort sleeping bags but I’m not entirely sure I like the idea of restricted movement. Might consider their Freshtec variant which is apparently cooler to sleep on.

We've just received our Devon Duvet topper and it looks soooooo comfy! Will be trying it out weekend after next!

We've just received our Devon Duvet topper and it looks soooooo comfy! Will be trying it out weekend after next!

Excellent, really interested to hear your review. We are trying to negotiate the campervan maze of sleeping comfort vs storage space, so keen to explore alternatives as we are not entirely convinced by the Duvalay Compact topper we initially bought.

Hi @bardellowski have you tried your Devon Duvets topper out yet? How thick is it, what sort of support / comfort does it provide and does it regulate heat better than memory foam (I’d assume so). We tried the 2.5cm compact topper from Duvalay and have decided to seek something a little thicker. Wife seems keen on the Duvalay comfort sleeping bags but I’m not entirely sure I like the idea of restricted movement. Might consider their Freshtec variant which is apparently cooler to sleep on.
Off to South Wales next Friday for the first tryout. I’ll let you know

The Devon Duvet custom made mattress topper arrived eventually (the delay entirely our fault for not replying to emails!). Absolutely delighted with the quality and comfort. Can’t wait to try it in anger

View attachment 147931

View attachment 147932

View attachment 147933
Hey @bardellowski just looking at this. I am just about to order from these guys. I have a T6.1 with a 112cm RIB Bed is that what you have here. They have asked what my cut out for the pillar is but my van is currently being converted. What's your cut out's in the bottom left hand corner measurements? Thanks for your help

Hey @bardellowski just looking at this. I am just about to order from these guys. I have a T6.1 with a 112cm RIB Bed is that what you have here. They have asked what my cut out for the pillar is but my van is currently being converted. What's your cut out's in the bottom left hand corner measurements? Thanks for your help
I’ll PM you my (pointlessly over-detailed) drawing. We’ve got a 120cm Rib bed but it should give you an idea

Any updates on how comfy the Devon topper is ? Looking at this from Devon duvet and both comfort and compact duvalay toppers

I’ve got a panda mattress topper for my 120 rib. Extremely comfortable and worth every penny.

is that the 5cm thickness version panda ? I guess it rolls up and sits in the RIB parcel shelf ok ?
Yes that’s correct - it’s classed as a small double on their site.
I did see these in Costco not long ago a lot cheaper than what i paid too.
Rolls up and sits perfectly across the rear parcel shelf. You can roll it up tighter than I have in the picture , But I also think it would fit up in my pop top when closed.
I have an Austops ,

806C35DD-964C-40FF-83EE-D2554C84EA6C.jpeg

Any updates on how comfy the Devon topper is ? Looking at this from Devon duvet and both comfort and compact duvalay toppers
We are using the Devon topper on top of the compact Duvalay mattress. We found that using one of these on their own is not enough!

We’ve just had a custom comfort (2.5cm) Duvalay topper made for our 120cm RIB and have a tip that may be useful to others.
Ours was made to 122cm x 180cm with a small corner cutout. Cost us £180.
Duvalay charge £29.95 for their fitted sheet to cover, which we thought was a bit steep.
We’ve found a useful cost saving by just using a single duvet cover. Fits pretty well and costs a third of the price.
Hope someone else finds it useful.

Reactions: CAB
Back