Managed a whole 120 miles before issues

Keith 81

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Jesus wept as above guys honeymoon period over had amber engine light on before scanned it with careista looks like egr fault and low adblue funnily enough didn't get the low adblue warning until after I'd scanned it topped up with 7 litres followed the 30 second procedure but the warning isn't clearing but it isn't giving me an amount to top up by either ? Any ideas on that and will I be ok with the egr fault until my major service next week vans running nice ? Thanks for any help

Keith

Jesus wept as above guys honeymoon period over had amber engine light on before scanned it with careista looks like egr fault and low adblue funnily enough didn't get the low adblue warning until after I'd scanned it topped up with 7 litres followed the 30 second procedure but the warning isn't clearing but it isn't giving me an amount to top up by either ? Any ideas on that and will I be ok with the egr fault until my major service next week vans running nice ? Thanks for any help

Keith
Give us some details @Keith 81 and we’ll do our best to get you back on track.
Engine output, age, mileage, transmission etc

Give us some details @Keith 81 and we’ll do our best to get you back on track.
Engine output, age, mileage, transmission etc
It's a 2016 102 cxxg manual she's done 80k I've added adblue for first time tried adding the amount on the dash and followed the 30 second rule but the adblue service icon and 600 mile warning will not go tried adding a bit more but still no difference.I've driven around 20 miles to no avail and also tried disconnecting the battery

Thanks keith

No faults shown on carista and the software version us 6163 is that current ? Heard of people having to drive 60 odd miles then they reset on there own hoping that's the case if not can someone with vcds try to reset it or is it a main dealer job

Well after a drive it cleared but has decided to give me low adblue warning again this morning if I can get this sorted I'll be quite happy rest of the vans sweet

Reactions: CAB
P0401 is quite common and relates to the EGR being blocked - there are threads on here about it if you search P0401. I've just had the same, reset it with Crista and waiting to see if it comes back

Back