M6 Toll

phil_n

T6 Pro
What are people paying to use the Toll in their vans.

Mine randomly alters between class 2&4 (£5.90 & £11) with no rhyme or reason. It's a T32 Kombi.

Last time I used it I was charged as class 4 (£11) - converted panel van towing a boat trailer. I'm pretty sure that the time I last used with the van and boat before this I was charged as class 3 (£10) - car + trailer.

My Land Rover has always been charged as class 2 or 3 (car with/without trailer) but its about a year since I took it on the Toll.

Now the roadworks have finished the M6 through there seems to flow a lot better so I'll only be using the Toll if there are problems

Just went through it an hour ago and was classed as small van and so paid £5.90 - hope that helps.

Just went through it an hour ago and was classed as small van and so paid £5.90 - hope that helps.
I went through last week and paid £11.00. Just the van not towing. I think it depends on time of day but now I'm wondering is it because mine is a T32 ?

Mines a T32 so weird - I did pay a human rather than a machine, maybe thats why.

Just checked company bank statements and yeah, I'm always charged £11. Just thought it was because it is classed as a van. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what others are being charged.

I too wrongly thought it was registration number.

The 1.3m height at (not of) front axle makes sense and would explain why my Defender goes through as a car and the T6 fluctuates, i.e. pretty close to 1.3m at the top of the bonnet (point above front axle) - lowered or fully laden vans would probably scrape through as cars!

I too wrongly thought it was registration number.

The 1.3m height at (not of) front axle makes sense and would explain why my Defender goes through as a car and the T6 fluctuates, i.e. pretty close to 1.3m at the top of the bonnet (point above front axle) - lowered or fully laden vans would probably scrape through as cars!

Well that makes the decision.
Lowering. B14's for me.

That makes sense as my van was fully loaded - I took a few nice stones for the back garden lol

I've always been charged £11, and that's with a 50mm drop. Off to measure the body height

I felt I got ripped off taking my caravan through early this year butthere is good news on the horizon, they are abolishing thet toll either later this year or next. I tend to go to Bulth Wells along the A44 so miss the toll

I felt I got ripped off taking my caravan through early this year butthere is good news on the horizon, they are abolishing thet toll either later this year or next. I tend to go to Bulth Wells along the A44 so miss the toll
I know there were calls for the Tolls to be axed but didn't know plans were actually afoot? Great news if they are though.

Caravans have no place on toll roads lol

Back