LWB pop top roof length

Leeabr101

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Does anyone knownif a LWB pop top will fit in a LWB van for transportation? I've got one supplied and need to pick it up so I can fit it but not sure if itll fit in my van. Ill take my front passenger seats out and clear out the back to make the most space. Anyone done the same?

What roof are you going for?
I just bought and am in the middle of fitting a Westdubs LWB.
I thought about collecting it but had it delivered in the end. Westdubs don’t have a separate front spoiler so the roof is only 40mm or less shorter then the roof from rear doors to windscreen.
I recon you would get it in with the passenger seats out, on its side, diagonal from front passenger side to rear drivers side but it would obscure the front passenger window.
I also considered strapping it to the roof of the van but was worried about exhaust heat.

Its one from denby. I've seen a yourube video where one of the self builders picks his up and gets it in his van without the front seats so ill take that chance!

Oh right. Which video was that? The one I saw he’s was going to but picked it up on a trailer in the end....

It was because his transporter wasnt taxed so had to use his transit which wasnt big enough

Karl beadle - Its his newer t6.1 build which he gets in once seats are out

Back