Sold LV "leather" driver's captain's seat + folding double bench seat complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andysmee

Previously the last of the TSI's
VIP Member
T6 Legend
EDIT: Change of plan again here, so selling my Leighton Vans trimmed front seats complete now. They are a T6 drivers captains seat with black trim, armrests and headrest, and a folding double bench seat, all trimmed in anthracite (very dark grey) leather look vinyl. The colour is a great match the cab plastics.

£sold ono

These will fit any T5, T5.1, T6 or T6.1 from 2003 onwards.

I can fit these seats in your van while you wait and can offer part exchange on your existing seats

Last edited:
Morning.. these look decent.. how do they fit.. are they nice and tight.. and How easy are they to fit.. would they fit a brand new t6.1.. and could i get a rear 2+1 kombi seat covers to match.. sorry for all the questions..
Regards
Stu

Morning.. these look decent.. how do they fit.. are they nice and tight.. and How easy are they to fit.. would they fit a brand new t6.1.. and could i get a rear 2+1 kombi seat covers to match.. sorry for all the questions..
Regards
Stu
These covers are professionally trimmed, not the amateur covers you often see, so they are a perfect fit. Any trimmer should be able to match the material, but you won't find covers for sale to match

Hi there, what would you be looking for part ex? My 2018 simora seats are in immaculate condition has driver captain seat also.

20210908_191802.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back