Lowering Springs

Simon Cooze

Had my T6 lowered by dealer with sport line springs. The rear seems to sit higher than the back. Is this right?

Mine sits level, but I've got quite a lot of weight over the rear axle. If it's an empty Kombi or panel van I guess it will sit higher at the back.

My H&R lowering springs lower the van 40mm, but it sits lower at the back than the front, not sure about this, the van has been converted to a camper, at the weigh bridge it came in at 2260, I’m thinking I would like it to be even, not sure as to how to do this, would be interested to hear others opinions on this

My H&R lowering springs lower the van 40mm, but it sits lower at the back than the front, not sure about this, the van has been converted to a camper, at the weigh bridge it came in at 2260, I’m thinking I would like it to be even, not sure as to how to do this, would be interested to hear others opinions on this

My van is still on standard Wheels and springs, however I’m looking into alloys and know that if I don’t do something with the suspension at the same time it could look daft and like it’s on stilts. Can’t afford anything more than springs at the minute though.
T30,with full camper conversion inc Ribb bed.

That’s a nice bus you’ve got there.
Thankyou !!

How much do the H&R springs drop it by ?

40mm lower

H&R do three different spring packs for front and rear and can be ordered as you wish. Example light on front heavy on rear. Which did you order and where from. Lots of Chinese knock offs on ebay. My van weighs in at just under 2700kg fully loaded with 2adults and 2kids. And the hieght or the ride never alters.

Had my T6 lowered by dealer with sport line springs. The rear seems to sit higher than the back. Is this right?

Mine was also lowered by the dealer and I can confirm that it did sit higher at the rear until I got my kit back in, and now it sits pretty level.

field .jpg

40mm lower

H&R do three different spring packs for front and rear and can be ordered as you wish. Example light on front heavy on rear. Which did you order and where from. Lots of Chinese knock offs on ebay. My van weighs in at just under 2700kg fully loaded with 2adults and 2kids. And the hieght or the ride never alters.

Thanks for that. Christmas present list is growing.

I'm looking to get some H&R's fitted anyone recommend some experienced garage to fit them down South? Thanks
Also in fitting non genuine kit where do we stand with manufacturers warranty?

Back