Lower grill trim and ACC

No not at all. They are plastic anyway (stainless look a like - well the VW ones are).

Just pull off the standard trim and fit the new one.

HTH

The VW one is plastic with chromed front face, some of the aftermarket ones are metal

I would go with @BognorMotors advice as say you would be OK he certainly knows his stuff + ACC on a caravelle = chrome strip next to front radar from the factory so it has to work using VW trims not sure about aftermarket metal ones though ?

I'll be a guinea pig on this one then, I'm about to order the upper and lower chrome strips from Vanstyle. Can't see it affecting the ACC as it's not getting in the way of the sensor, but if it does I'll report back

Ok they're on, but I won't be going anywhere in it til Thurs so I'll test them then. Can't make my mind up about them, I didn't think the single one looked right so it was either remove that one and go all black, or go for the full setFile 18-07-2017, 20 43 17.jpeg

File 18-07-2017, 20 43 56.jpeg

What do you think of the quality? :thumbsup:
There's an annoying little crease in the top of the main lower piece and I had to bend the two lower outer pieces over my knee a bit to match the curve of the trim but otherwise the shape and chroming is good

There's an annoying little crease in the top of the main lower piece and I had to bend the two lower outer pieces over my knee a bit to match the curve of the trim but otherwise the shape and chroming is good
I keep looking at them......didn't want to buy them if they're a bit rough.

I keep looking at them......didn't want to buy them if they're a bit rough.
They look as good as the VW trim piece and the little crease is not noticeable unless you've got your eye up to it. They're as good as I expected and the looks are growing on me the more times I look at the before and after pics

Goods good, iv'e been looking at doing similar. Has anyone fitted the genuine Caravelle Exec chrome side trims, and tailgate trim for that matter? Be nice to know if they are stick on only.
Iv'e already fitted the genuine vw tailgate chrome trim accessory, and its a bit of a disappointment tbh, its hardly noticeable at all, will fit a 'velle one if it doesn't require drilling.

The genuine caravelle side trims are expensive can't remember exactly how much but think it was over £300, there is a chrome trim set recently added to accessories catalogue that is a lot cheaper, I have a set in stock of you want some pictures, have compared them side by side to caravelle trims so not sure on difference in size of any but yes they are stick on with adhesive pre applied
@T6dder had a set of the dark chrome of me so may be able to get some pics of them fitted ?

Those pics in the accessory brochure seem pretty useless, my tailgate trim looks pretty good in there.. Think i will leave it 'till i see some fitted.IMGP1952.JPG

I would like side skirts or some side protection?I found them last week in VW accessories but VW changed their website and cannot see them anymore. I will get angled sidebars eventually (i wan tblack)but for £400 it is excessive-will wait fro aftermarket parts.

Back