Looking for vans to join an ad campaign

Adverttu

Hi everyone!

My name is Valeria Alekhin, I’m Head of Partnerships at Adverttu, an on-car advertising solution. We are urgently looking for white vans in London, Birmingham, Bristol and Manchester, to participate in a new campaign for a courier service brand. In London, Birmingham and Manchester, the campaign will last 1 year, we will be paying £1030 per van per year. In Bristol, the campaign will last 6 months and we will be paying £515 for this duration per van.

If you are interested, let me know here in comments, or drop me a quick email at v.alekhin@adverttu.com

The post was flagged but thought i would let it go as may be of interest to someone ?
I think a trade membership would be required as it’s up there with “I can save you money” schemes, but I too am content to let the moderators decide.

You can check out our website Adverttu – Turning Heads into Customers with Car Advertising - We have more than 20k users, so yes, people do this :). We work with some large brands like Deliveroo, and for some smaller brands like Meatless Farm.
Do you check how many of your participants have informed their insurers that they have added signage (ie, a ‘modification’) to their vehicles? It’s their choice to face the consequence of driving without valid insurance, but not my choice to deal with the consequence of a collision by an uninsured driver.

Could be insurance implications or are you paying for that?
Well, that becomes slightly hazy! They contract to put the wrap on your car, but you are engaged as an independent contractor! So, the risk is passed to you. Then, a bit of arse-covering kicks in….they will contract with you that you can’t drive around just for the sake of it as you’d no longer be “passive”. However, their AIR commission system is biased towards population dense areas or target areas…..which kinda contradicts the “passive” assertion above, eh! A further contradiction arises when a “swarm” event kicks in (eg anyone with a T6 and the “Do you peg, sir?” wrap please congregate at xyz location at a given time) and receive an event commission bonus. May I remind you that the risk passed to you via the engagement model!!! Fancy arguing the toss (when in court looking in the eyes of a child who requires 24 hour care for the rest of its life) holding a letter from your insurer voiding your cover?!!!

I’ll get off my high horse now!

Hello! I'm sorry if I accidentally violated forum rules - If so, it was not on purpose. Let me know if I should delete this publication / if I am not allowed to post on this topic. I'll happily comply.
The post was flagged but thought i would let it go as may be of interest to someone ?

Do you check how many of your participants have informed their insurers that they have added signage (ie, a ‘modification’) to their vehicles? It’s their choice to face the consequence of driving without valid insurance, but not my choice to deal with the consequence of a collision by an uninsured driver.
Cymro, you are actually right. However, having a sticker on a vehicle doesn't usually affect the policy unless stated otherwise as it isn't a work-related task. But we do check with each insurer for a peace of mind.

Cymro, you are actually right. However, having a sticker on a vehicle doesn't usually affect the policy unless stated otherwise as it isn't a work-related task. But we do check with each insurer for a peace of mind.
I would be interested to hear of the guidance you have received on the conflict between your contractual clause regarding “passive” advertising and your “swarm” incentives. It could be a very tenuous defence to argue that “swarm” promotions are a request given the affiliate business model. There could be a demonstrable inducement!

In a spirit of partnership, why not take out a trade membership and have an open discussion. Membership is very competitively priced (less than £15 a year) and there are many other traders who can attest to its value.

Back