Look at this beauty be ideal for camping on electric hook up

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
IMG_1609.JPG IMG_1608.JPG 1oportion George Foreman bargain @ £26 from Argos I will have to look into if I can run this on
electric hook up be ideal for the bacon butties in the mornings at our meet up in bala :D

Should be OK - whilst in a tent there we have often run a domestic electric kettle and lights from their EHU without ever tripping out the supply. I guess it will come down to the wattage of this particular grill and what else you want to run at the same time - if memory serves, I think that their EHU is 10amp (struggling to find anything to confirm) so, as long as your grill is less than about 2400watts (2400w/240v=10amp??), you should get away with it. Breakfast at your's it is then lol.

Should be OK - whilst in a tent there we have often run a domestic electric kettle and lights from their EHU without ever tripping out the supply. I guess it will come down to the wattage of this particular grill and what else you want to run at the same time - if memory serves, I think that their EHU is 10amp (struggling to find anything to confirm) so, as long as your grill is less than about 2400watts (2400w/240v=10amp??), you should get away with it. Breakfast at your's it is then lol.
Dam I've gone and dropped meself right in it here be cooking breakfast for all the t6 forum , might have to bring me pat tester and fail the grill and cut the plug off after I've done me bacon butty :rofl:

Last edited:
20170103_170552.jpg
Now, now @andythom188 that is hardly in the spirit of the season or the forum :D With the smell of bacon cooking just think of the length of the queue and the money to be made, discounts only for those producing a T6 Forum screen badge :rofl:
I'm liking the thought of that could fund some of the expense this kombi and the endless accessories I want for it :thumbsup:
A t6 forum sticker like this one

Last edited:
View attachment 3883 View attachment 3884 1oportion George Foreman bargain @ £26 from Argos I will have to look into if I can run this on
electric hook up be ideal for the bacon butties in the mornings at our meet up in bala :D
it's ok buddy, you bring the grill and the bacon, I'll bring the rolls and my van with the external 240v supply, then we can cook glorious bacon butties without needing to fumigate! Ding dong.

it's ok buddy, you bring the grill and the bacon, I'll bring the rolls and my van with the external 240v supply, then we can cook glorious bacon butties without needing to fumigate! Ding dong.
I do love it when a plan comes together ;)

One thing I love about camping is NOT cooking with darned electricity (both kitchens have hateful electric cookers at home)!!

Cooking on gas: I like it.

What about an enormous fire pit? They are always way more fun than gas. Bury your tinfoiled spuds in the coals, make your own spit to roast the pheasant that you mullered on the way, (eh @Stripy), or put some real effort in and do a Clarkson and arrive with a cow on the roof. Then you have a focal point to sing round later in the eve when the Mead starts to flow. Just have to change the words of Come By Car me lord, to Come by T6.

Come on folks, don't rain on @andythom188's parade especially as the George Forman is superb at safely draining off burger juices and fat instead of having them dripping on a barbie and ending up char-grilling burgers which is supposed to be carcinogenic if one believes all you read. Besides set up is quick so ideal with a small genie in a car park :devil:

What about an enormous fire pit? They are always way more fun than gas. Bury your tinfoiled spuds in the coals, make your own spit to roast the pheasant that you mullered on the way, (eh @Stripy), or put some real effort in and do a Clarkson and arrive with a cow on the roof. Then you have a focal point to sing round later in the eve when the Mead starts to flow. Just have to change the words of Come By Car me lord, to Come by T6.

Sounds good to me lol

Back