Lomond Campers

LomondCampers

Hi folks, I've just joined under my business name having been a quiet member for many years after seeing some members struggle for campervan services in my area- Central Scotland.

I have a small business called Lomond Campers converting Campervans including the T6, so hopefully I can be of service to the T6 community. I primarily do full conversions but can offer work such as pop-top fitting. Please check out my website and feel free to send me a message.

Gary of Lomond Campers.

Hi folks, I've just joined under my business name having been a quiet member for many years after seeing some members struggle for Campervans services in my area- Central Scotland. I have a small business called Lomond Campers converting Campervans including the T6, so hopefully I can be of service to the T6 community. I primarily do full conversions but can offer work such as pop-top fitting. Please check out my website and feel free to send me a message.

Gary of Lomond Campers.
Good to have you on board. I’m sure lots of members from up that way will be interested.
maybe have a chat with @Pauly about business membership. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Skyliner, I will have a better look around including business membership when I have some time next week
Nice to see some Scottish contingent on this, welcome LomondCampers

I'm from Rutherglen just out side Glasgow, I've seen your guys work and like what I see, I'll keep you in mind if I need anything with my T6

Hi folks, I've just joined under my business name having been a quiet member for many years after seeing some members struggle for campervan services in my area- Central Scotland.

I have a small business called Lomond Campers converting Campervans including the T6, so hopefully I can be of service to the T6 community. I primarily do full conversions but can offer work such as pop-top fitting. Please check out my website and feel free to send me a message.

Gary of Lomond Campers.
Hi Lomond Campers - I’m nearby so will no doubt stop past at some point

Back