Local North West (liverpool Wirral) Conversion Companies

joe_j_barnes

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

Was wondering if you can recommend and local converters to me around Wirral Liverpool.

Am looking at staged conversion at this stage, roof , sound proof carpeting , electric etc.

Might be worth talking to Nu-Venture Motorhomes at Wigan, just up the M58.
They do bespoke conversions; they did ours, and we can thoroughly recommend them.
You can watch our conversion on YouTube - Dantheman321, a series of eight videos.

jobl design has some Fantastic designed cabins, but they don’t convert private a company down in derby works to convert for them does anyone know who they are I’d like to ask about them completing mine. ?

jobl design has some Fantastic designed cabins, but they don’t convert private a company down in derby works to convert for them does anyone know who they are I’d like to ask about them completing mine. ?

Hillside Leisure in Derby are the people who make the internal cupboards for Jobl, when our conversion was being done by Hillside we spoke them about this. If you have your own T6 they will do the conversion for you.

Hope this helps
Tony

Toby @ t4 life .. can only say he’s honest and a genuine enthusiast. Even if you don’t use him pop up and visit his place for a chat he’s helped me and my brother out throughout the years

Hi I am in the process of buying a VW Transporter T28 It has had a conversion but I would like to add some things like a heater a sat nav with better media some good speakers does anyone know of anyone who does these upgrades on the Wirral or Liverpool who is honest and won’t rip me off
Many thanks
Billybz

Back