Loc8 Table Manufacturer?

bullracing

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Who is the actual manufacturer of the Loc8 table system? I cannot find their website. I need to contact them to get a table seperately. I dont need the door panel

Who is the actual manufacturer of the Loc8 table system? I cannot find their website. I need to contact them to get a table seperately. I dont need the door panel
@bullracing. I didn't try too hard to find them but Loc8 seem to be a bit shy about publishing the dimensions of their table. However, I did see this one a while ago whilst searching for something else and they sure do look similar:
If they are the same, it indicates that Loc8 are charging well over £200 for a bit of plastic moulding - VW tax strikes again!

Hope this helps.

@bullracing. I didn't try too hard to find them but Loc8 seem to be a bit shy about publishing the dimensions of their table. However, I did see this one a while ago whilst searching for something else and they sure do look similar:
If they are the same, it indicates that Loc8 are charging well over £200 for a bit of plastic moulding - VW tax strikes again!

Hope this helps.
That’s a different table. Same leg system, different top.

Slightly off topic, but I have a well used but extremely sturdy Honda CR-v boot table which serves us well for camping etc....folds flat for easy storage too. Can be picked up for £30-£50 from fleabay, scrapyard etc.

Screenshot_20220204-123428_Chrome.jpg

Thanks all. Icamper have said they are the manufacturer but do not sell the table seperately. I want a table on its own because I have moved to a new crafter and miss the table I had in my T6.
I have just ordered this one so I will see if it shows up or not, if not I will try and find an Outdoor revolution one. I find they are a good size for a quick meal. I have bigger ones for outside when cooking.

comparing mine to my old loc8 from memory and my mates loc8 this weekend, I see no difference apart from the top colour and it has a thicker outer trim where as the loc8 has a flush trim. Handy to stop things sliding off compared to the loc8 but I assume this is done so the loc8 can fit in the door panel..

Back