lineout!

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Well, that's it......I waved goodbye to my van on Friday when I dropped it off at a well known convertors up here in the north of England! Should be done by next Friday. I got a little carried away when I saw the demo vehicle and went over budget by a few hundred........we'll see if it was worth it soon! Basically it's a lineout......lights.....table.......side bars. Great bunch of people but we'll see how good they are next week.....fingers crossed!!

Well, that's it......I waved goodbye to my van on Friday when I dropped it off at a well known convertors up here in the north of England! Should be done by next Friday. I got a little carried away when I saw the demo vehicle and went over budget by a few hundred........we'll see if it was worth it soon! Basically it's a lineout......lights.....table.......side bars. Great bunch of people but we'll see how good they are next week.....fingers crossed!!
Looking forward to seeing it!

Where's it at mate? @mopardave

well, I wasn't going to say yet but I don't know why it matters........it's at Exploria in Brighouse.

I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I think I am several months away from getting mine converted...

I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I think I am several months away from getting mine converted...

Yeh.........nervous! I've got an eye for detail and I'm easily disappointed........I get a really good feeling about them and the guy who went through it all. If first impressions are anything to go by........no, I'm not gonna say any more and tempt fate!!!!!!

well, I wasn't going to say yet but I don't know why it matters........it's at Exploria in Brighouse.
For what i have seen and hear about lose guys i would be straight there to have mine done, but as theirs miles from me i will start with my local company and see if they impress me, if not i will travel :)
Looking forward to seeing your results :thumbsup:

I thought it might be @mopardave that's why I asked, I'm planning to get mine to them after Christmas for the same (full insulation, line out, leds, swivels Kombi bed, heater etc. etc.). From what I've seen when I've been up there they always do a top notch job so I would have no problem trusting them to do mine, look forward to seeing some pics when you get yours back..

@mopardave are you getting one of their Kombi beds as well? If so can you give us a critique of it, as want to add one in mine after I get it all lined out and insulated next week.

No.......not going for the kombi bed (yet?). Just keeping it as a day van for now......will post some pics when I get it back!

Hi @mopardave Which one is your van - colourwise? I was in there yesterday dropping off mine which is in for a couple of weeks! I did a 11 hour round trip just to drop her off!! The Starlight Blue camper they are near on completing in there looks absolutely stunning!

Seriously though...........they had some absolute stunners in there! It's best not to look at what's out there.......my god, they have done some beauties!!!!!!!

Mine is blackberry......sat on 17inch Devonports. Don't tell me....you saw them donuting it around the car park swigging on a bottle of vodka!

Yep, saw it in the garage being worked on. They really do do some nice work in there. Cant wait to get mine out in a couple of weeks!

Mine's back Friday......hopefully? Must admit, I'm nervous as I have eye for detail that's burdened me all my life!!!!!!

Can anyone recommend a conversion company in or near Suffolk / Norfolk area please .
There is a few but without a web site which I am dubious about .
There is one very local to me but there workshop is a bit of a mess regards to stuff everywhere, not at all tidy and that makes me feel uncomfortable if I was to have work done by someone that works in this manner.

Can anyone recommend a conversion company in or near Suffolk / Norfolk area please .
There is a few but without a web site which I am dubious about .
There is one very local to me but there workshop is a bit of a mess regards to stuff everywhere, not at all tidy and that makes me feel uncomfortable if I was to have work done by someone that works in this manner.
Jason from chubby dubs is in cambridgeshire if that's not too far. He's on fb and has loads of pics. He hand makes all his cabinets to what you want including the colour.

Exploria.....great choice!

They got a bit of a grilling of us on here in a threat but fair play they did reply wich says a lot for them Look forward to seeing your van. Take some photos of what is there as well. :thumbsup:

Back