Like buses

And your colour choice is severely restricted once you go above Startline trim. White is very practical as the van stays noticeably cooler on hot days. And you can always two-tone the lower part of the bodywork.

And your colour choice is severely restricted once you go above Startline trim. White is very practical as the van stays noticeably cooler on hot days. And you can always two-tone the lower part of the bodywork.
That's the way I went..startline panel van to begin withIMG_3926.jpg

Black will have you a slave to the weekly clean and polish routine. Looks fabulous when clean, but every mark and micro scratch will pop out when the sun shines on it. And it will be baking hot inside in the summer.
I looked and came very close to ordring a T6 for conversion, and I too decided thst Startline gave the best choice of colours - the solid grey and solid orange both caught my eye. Had there been a petrol option available six months ago I may well have gone for T6 - the emissions systems on my current 5.1 have been problematical and the posts on here made me shy away from another vw diesel.

Oh Jesus.
I had just about decided on black, cheers!

So is the free white look ok, compared to the posh white?

It's either that or silver. Definetly decided on highline but I agree, startline colours are better.

But black is sooooo coool. :cool:

And you can always buy shares in Autoglym
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_2753.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back