Leisure Sockets and switches for campervan

Green Giant

T6 Guru
Hello
Im just making a shopping list of sockets and switches needed for the campervan.
I’m looking at the CBE C line range, this is my list so far.
Twin 240v 3 pin socket
12v cig socket
Usb A+C socket
Twin light switch
Switch for tap water pump
Do I need a switch for the fridge, or just power off on the fridge?
Hopefully I’ll also have a 12v cig and usb socket on the bottom of passenger seat.
If there is space under the drivers seat, iv brought the Renogy 1000w inverter, should I have a dedicated inverter 3 pin socket or Connect up to the twin 240v socket? This inverter has a built in change over switch for when on EHU, I wont have room to put a socket on the rear of drivers seat base or use the socket on inverter.
Any other switches/sockets I may have missed?
Cheers

Last edited:
Just so that you are aware, I believe that CBE and C Line are two different companies but their fittings are mostly compatible with each other. I've heard it said by somebody in the trade that CBE are better but I've got both in my van and don't think I can tell the difference.
I'm not qualified to comment on the technical aspects of your proposed install but I would say that you can never have enough 12V and / or USB outlets (or be prepared to use adapters).

Just so that you are aware, I believe that CBE and C Line are two different companies but their fittings are mostly compatible with each other. I've heard it said by somebody in the trade that CBE are better but I've got both in my van and don't think I can tell the difference.
I'm not qualified to comment on the technical aspects of your proposed install but I would say that you can never have enough 12V and / or USB outlets (or be prepared to use adapters).
Thanks for that info, didn’t realise it was different companies, I’ll make sure it’s all one or the other

Back