Leighton Van body kit, painting and fitting

Smileysmile

I'm near Cardiff. Rotherham is 3 hrs away where LV are based. Has anybody purchased their front bumper, rear bumper and tail gate spoiler all painted and fitted by LV especially people who live a fair distance. I'm still waiting for a quote from them including new wheels and lowered suspension.

I bought a van from them a couple of years ago now and all the body kit was already on and painted and no problems.
Their customer service was great and the best buying a vehicle experience I’ve had

You must have deep pockets. their cans aren't cheap. Bought mine new and will improve with mods as money allows. But first, they must respond to my request

I got a very very good deal on a nearly new van just at the right time.
Nothing VW is cheap especially on these vans.
It’s one of my business vans
So not my pockets really !!

Speak to Chris @The Van Cave ....he can help you out with all you are looking to get done.
From evidence LV make the best body kit. Maybe best for them to fit it. The wheels and suspension I guess could be done by most competent companies. I do like the air suspension. I think it's around the £5.5 mark

Absolutely love that
What did you do with the exhausts?
Did you go fake outlets can’t quite tell in the picture

From evidence LV make the best body kit. Maybe best for them to fit it. The wheels and suspension I guess could be done by most competent companies. I do like the air suspension. I think it's around the £5.5 mark
I can supply and install the LV body kit and I'm also a very experienced air suspension installer and can supply and fit kit from all the major brands. I'm not exactly next door, but I'm closer than Leighton. The body shop I use is a one man outfit, who has previously worked for McLaren automotive among other companies. His spray work is absolutely second to none.

If you would like to chat through any of this, please get in touch via direct message, email or phone call and I'll be happy to help.

If you are seriously considering air suspension you should choose your supplier/installer carefully, we aren't all created equal.

I'm near Cardiff. Rotherham is 3 hrs away where LV are based. Has anybody purchased their front bumper, rear bumper and tail gate spoiler all painted and fitted by LV especially people who live a fair distance. I'm still waiting for a quote from them including new wheels and lowered suspension.
Hi, I had my van delivered straight to Leighton. They did front grille, colour coding, springs, wheels, sidebars, rear spoiler, interior lining.

Then upgraded a few other bits with a local body shop (parts ordered from Leighton parts) LV-S splitter, Rear LV-R bumper, both with colour coded pin stripe.

Both Leighton and my local guy did a great job. The blue was wrong at first that Leighton did but they soon corrected it.

As others have said not cheap so if you can find someone else to fit you may be better off. They quite often have 25% off parts if you can wait until the summer sale.

Cheers

image2.jpeg

IMG_5066.jpeg

I can supply and install the LV body kit and I'm also a very experienced air suspension installer and can supply and fit kit from all the major brands. I'm not exactly next door, but I'm closer than Leighton. The body shop I use is a one man outfit, who has previously worked for McLaren automotive among other companies. His spray work is absolutely second to none.

If you would like to chat through any of this, please get in touch via direct message, email or phone call and I'll be happy to help.

If you are seriously considering air suspension you should choose your supplier/installer carefully, we aren't all created equal.
I will keep this in mind. I'm just waiting to hear from LV ref cost. I'm thinking air but might be out of my budget. This van is new and wasn't cheap. Lol

Mines a bit long winded mate

Energy performance and sustainability group ltd, hence EPS Group

I don’t think we need to get the solicitors involved :) :):)

I've just emailed you.

Back