Led Fog Lights - sorted

Are they a reasonably tight fit in the bayonet housing (mine are loose) and do they really not affect the DAB radio signal (mine do)?
You can't always tell immediately about the radio, as my radio works well enough in areas with a strong signal, but as soon as the signal is weak, my LED fog lights wipe out the reception. I ended up disabling the fog light cornering function as I was fed up of the radio constantly fading to nothing in towns.
My LEDs are not the same Travelin-Lite ones I hasten to add.

Are they a reasonably tight fit in the bayonet housing (mine are loose) and do they really not affect the DAB radio signal (mine do)?
You can't always tell immediately about the radio, as my radio works well enough in areas with a strong signal, but as soon as the signal is weak, my LED fog lights wipe out the reception. I ended up disabling the fog light cornering function as I was fed up of the radio constantly fading to nothing in towns.
My LEDs are not the same Travelin-Lite ones I hasten to add.

I don’t get any interference from these lamps, these come with resistor packs and are a tight fit in the housing, really good quality and worth paying a bit more for. Also I have put a sharks fin DAB antenna on the roof at the back which is so much better than the original mirror mounted one.

Back