Sold LED DRL’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6ARF

Matt
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Would anyone be interested in buying these from me.... the DRL’s and indicators are LED.... and both the headlight and main beam bulbs have been upgraded to Osram Nightbreaker Laser? They are pretty much brand new are are in the original box/packaging.

On the Vanstyle website These same lights are £419.99

I’ll sell them for £250.00 if someone would like to collect them?

AA2AC691-4BD9-417A-AD94-F51A9AAA7C39.png9BB94363-6C2A-4D10-A7AB-1BEAC5447C79.png

Are the indicators sweeping?
Do they throw up a bulb light on dash.
Is there a pic when Indicators on please.

Are the indicators sweeping?
Do they throw up a bulb light on dash.
Is there a pic when Indicators on please.
No the indicators don’t sweep.... just a sharp LED blink.... and no faults on dash.
I don’t have a pic with the indicators on, but if you check out the vanstyle website ‘Black Inner LED DRL Performance Headlights’ you’ll see all the pics on there?

Hi, would all the bulb connections be the same as on my 2019 T6 Highline if not do the light units come with adapters.
Please can you tell me why you are selling them.
Thanks
Steve.

Spoke to the boss and after long time comparing lights....she has decided that she prefers and would like to hold out for transporter HQ versions.
Cheers for the info though....good luck with the sale.

Spoke to the boss and after long time comparing lights....she has decided that she prefers and would like to hold out for transporter HQ versions.
Cheers for the info though....good luck with the sale.
Thanks @Yzfr1.... always best to keep the boss happy!:thumbsup:

Hi, would all the bulb connections be the same as on my 2019 T6 Highline if not do the light units come with adapters.
Please can you tell me why you are selling them.
Thanks
Steve.
@Stevw Yes they are plug and play.... and the reason that I am selling them is that I simply prefer the look of the original lights (each to their own). The LED DRL’s came on my van when I bought it, but luckily for me the seller gave me the originals too, so after a couple of months I swapped them over and these have been boxed up since.... so they literally are brand new!:thumbsup:

Hi, If you will take £230.00 help with fuel cost then i would like to buy them and could pick them up tomorrow?

Hi, If you will take £230.00 help with fuel cost then i would like to buy them and could pick them up tomorrow?
I’ll let you know ASAP @Stevw.... I’ve had to give first refusal to somebody that messaged me yesterday, but if he doesn’t want them they are yours mate!:thumbsup:

Hi, thats great thanks! please call me 07706441170 and i can sort how to pay you plus arrange pick up.

Hi, thats great thanks! please call me 07706441170 and i can sort how to pay you plus arrange pick up.
Can I call you later please mate.... I’m just on my way out? But yes, tomorrow is good for me.... I’ll call you later and we’ll get it sorted!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back