Lanoguard Vs Buzzweld's Chassis Guard Lanolin Oil Underbody

Hi,

Just wanted to ask what people think of the Buzzweld equivalent to Lanoguard, it seems great value for money and Buzzweld has a great reputation?

Thanks

Just to throw another option in, I’ve used Dynax-UB - Bilt Hamber this time and it’s an absolute joy to apply.

I Couldn’t comment on how well it works yet or longevity, as it’s the first winter for the Van but the finish was great.

Went for a mix of the black and clear.

I have used Lanoguard quite a bit on Land Rovers, and being honest didn’t find it that great especially when compared to a proper Dintrol solution, that’s why I’ve tried Bilt Hamber this time. If it doesn’t hold up, I’ll probably go back to Dintrol in summer.

IMG_4420.jpeg

IMG_4432.jpeg

Personally, I was almost swept along with the great FB advertising initiative, but having seen the Buzzweld stuff which is much cheaper and the crazy prices Lanoguard are charging, I've decided to leave Lanoguard along. I've used Dinitrol in the past and it's damd good stuff designed to last (approved for MoD use for a good reason)! Not something that needs topping up every 6 / 12 months for instance..!

But, these are only my personal thoughts, lanolin might be a good product for some folks.

Live & let live etc..

I'm looking at getting my 2019 booked in to get treated with Dinitrol/Waxoil etc later this year ahead of winter

What's a reasonable price I should be looking at and everyone's recommendation for the best product?

Thanks in advance

I'm looking at getting my 2019 booked in to get treated with Dinitrol/Waxoil etc later this year ahead of winter

What's a reasonable price I should be looking at and everyone's recommendation for the best product?

Thanks in advance
I had my baby Vw done here:

Back