Sold Koni / H&R Suspension...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwski

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hey everyone,
Just taken off my Koni / HR Suspension so it's now for sale. Only been on for around 5k miles so very little use. Steve from @CRS Performance (the guy that supplied it) will transfer over my warranty and I'm sure he'll fit them for you as well. Failing that give him a call and he'll talk you through it.
These were fitted to my T6.1 T32 Kombi but will also fit T28 / T30.
I don't know much about them but here's a link to when they were fitted which might explain what they are... https://www.t6forum.com/threads/praise-the-lowered-suspension-news.17141/post-366914
They look a lot dirtier now mind! I'm not sure how to clean them so I might leave that to whoever takes them - TBD...

Ideally looking for collection only but may consider shipping. I'm mental busy at the moment so organising that might be difficult. I'm based in Aylesbury & Watford.
I go away with work in just over two weeks so if they're not sold before I go then unfortunately I won't return until end of August.

Don't really know what they're worth but I've been advised around £700. Does that sound about right?

Think that's all the info but message if you need more.

Cheers, David

Would this fit a T6 or do they only fit the T6.1? I have a 2016 caravelle and was going to go down the Koni dampers route but always tempted by decent coilovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back