Sold Kombi Triple bench seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple bench seat taken out unused from our 2016 Kombi to fit false floor and shelving so no use to us now. Samora fabric and complete with seat belt fittings.
Can be seen and collected in Read, Lancashire where my brother who did the conversion is keeping it safe for me.
First £575 paid takes it away.
Phone 07900580299 for more details

Hello Christine any chance you could put some pictures up of the bench. I am in Kent so would probably need to get the bench couriered down, would that be OK with you and could you get it put onto a pallet? My van is not on the road yet so I am unable to collect it. Regards Baz

Hello Christine any chance you could put some pictures up of the bench. I am in Kent so would probably need to get the bench couriered down, would that be OK with you and could you get it put onto a pallet? My van is not on the road yet so I am unable to collect it. Regards Baz
Hi Baz. As I said it is with my brother so I will ask him to uncover it all and take photos. I took the headrests out to prevent any damage as soon as we took it out of the van. I'm sure that my brother can find a pallet and rope it down. It folds along the back longways and would be best turned upside down to do that. I'll post the photos as soon as I have them. Regards Christine.

Thanks Dave's Dad. I put what I thought was a selling price on them but no joy yet!
As @ZipcodeUK said at the time that is a very fair price too @Christine Parry. All we have to do is keep them high up the For Sale Forum and watch for anyone looking to put in a third row as I'm certain that they will be dearer on Fleabay.

Please forgive my bad manners :(, welcome to the Forum, look around, see what interests you, don't be frightened to contribute and ask questions if there's something that you don't understand as that is how we all learn :confused:.

Above all enjoy the Forum :cool: and your van :thumbsup:, please post photos because we are a nosy bunch that like to see what others are up to :whistle:

Last edited:
IMG_4010.JPG Thank you ZipcodeUK and T6 Dave's Dad. Love exploring the forum. So much information. We love our Kombi. (Named Kizzy). We have a caravan to sleep in so we decided to put a false floor in to Kizzy and shelves on one side to carry stuff. Outdoor seats, gas bottle, two bikes and the dog crate, etc. My brother did it for me. The two oval slots on the right near the gas bottle come out to drop the front wheels of the bikes in. The slats move to stop things slipping, long bolts drop into a network of holes to hold them still. Pleased with it as it stops layers of stuff being put on top of each other. I use crates that stack to hold caravan food etc. Could still sleep in it if only one of us need too.

I applaud your iniative in the design and construction of your storage solution :cool: and the distribution of the weightier items forward to be between the axles to stop the tail sitting down with the caravan on the hook :thumbsup:. Nice job by your brother and yourselves :thumbsup::whistle:

That's cheap!! I'm going to bloody cry!
Have you tried selling on the transporter sale sites on facebook?

Makes me want to cry too! Didn't know about the Facebook sites, I'm only on a couple of dog ones and didn't think about it. Thanks for that I'll get searching. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back