Sold Kombi Tailgate Threshold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXX

VIP Member
T6 Legend
7222FD09-4B8A-49DE-83A3-1E08B48E7CF6.jpeg
Item removed from 2016 Highline Kombi at 20000 miles due to camper conversion with raised California floor. Complete with polystyrene backing and screws.
£25.00.
Collection or delivery by Parcelforce for an additional £13.50.

To avoid postage I’ll be in Cornwall on 22nd July and doing a trip between Plymouth and Lake District around 24 /25th July.
Any takers?

I’m doing a trip from Plymouth to Heathrow this evening (Sunday 21st) and back the next day if anybody is interested in buying. Can meet at a service station.

I’m doing a trip from Plymouth to Gatwick Airport on 04 August, returning on 05 August if anybody is interested in buying.
A38, M5, A303, M3, can meet at a service station etc.

I’m doing a trip to west Cornwall tomorrow (19 Aug) if anybody is interested to avoid postage costs.

Still available, will be driving to Cornwall this Friday so can arrange pickup if needed.

Doing a run from Plymouth to Heathrow on 28 October.
£25 for the rear tailgate threshold, can arrange to meet to avoid postage.

I’m doing a trip from Plymouth to Gatwick Airport and back on 23 Dec if anybody wants to buy and avoid postage.
A38, A303, M3, M23 route. Can meet at services.

Still for sale, £25, for anybody wanting to avoid postage costs I am doing a return trip to Gatwick Airport from Plymouth on 04 January, can meet along the route.
(A38, M5, A303, M3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back