kombi seats

bmw222000

hi all I'm picking my van up on Tuesday I hope and its a standard t6 van how easy is it to convert into a kombi? I'm guessing I will have to drill for the brackets but how will I know where to drill?

There are grooves/troughs in the floor where things fit, you just have to centre the bracket in the middle of the trough, once you lift the floor and have the seats its quite self explanatory
Depending what seats you go for (eg triple bench or 2+1) will affect where the brackets go and if you need to drop petrol tank etc to fit the nuts/plates/bolts

cheers guys what would be the easiest to do ie not removing the tank! would it be possible for me to fit it and get it checked over?

I've managed to contact a coach builder who will install the seats and give me a certificate for £250 im happy with that! Just need to try and find someone local with a set for a decent price

I've managed to contact a coach builder who will install the seats and give me a certificate for £250 im happy with that! Just need to try and find someone local with a set for a decent price
Mate I'm looking to change my 2+1 orientation for a caravelle rail sear set up... so may have these for sale... how quick are you looking for the change....

I believe to fit a second row the tank needs lowering to access the area where the bolts / brackets need to be mounted.

Back