Kombi rear seats no longer removable?

I tried to change order 2 weeks ago but was told van given a build date and was too late !
Have you paid a deposit or anything? I am no expert but is there not a sale of goods act or trade descriptions? You were basically given incorrect information at the point of sale.

I tried to change order 2 weeks ago but was told van given a build date and was too late !
I always think these things are best put in writing. If I were you I would write to them stating you are cancelling the order (don’t say you ‘want’ to cancel the order, make it clear you ARE cancelling) and then clearly state the reason why. They can’t retain your deposit if they have given a false description of the item and your decision to buy was based on that description. Put the ball firmly in their court.

I have a t6 and the single only tilts. Not a folding seat. Might have been one of the first t6kombis out.

What is the standard kombi seat set up? 2+1 or 3 seat bench??
I believe that the triple bench is standard, which both folds and tilts. You can spec either 2+1 or 3x1, all of which are foldable and tiltable. Just go and type VW transporter rear seats into fleabay and you’ll see a number of sellers with a range of pictures that demonstrate this.

I believe that the triple bench is standard, which both folds and tilts. You can spec either 2+1 or 3x1, all of which are foldable and tiltable. Just go and type VW transporter rear seats into fleabay and you’ll see a number of sellers with a range of pictures that demonstrate this.
Cheers, does anyone know the option on the vw configuration thing on the website for the 2+1 rear option?

The two and the one seat option in the back if I'm right is more money than the the straight triple. Suggest to them you will pay the difference and get them to put them in for you. The fixing points in the floor are still there. All they will have to do is set the floor mounts in to accommodate the new set up for the seats. You have paid a lot of money and been told the wrong information. You are not at fault, they are. Hope you get it resolved

Back