Kombi rear seats no longer removable?

Roca1976

Hi
Just getting quote for new t6 startline t30 kombi and the guy told me the standard rear seat is a fixed triple? Option to have 2+1 but only +1 is removable. Anyone able to confirm?
Thanks

Hi
Just getting quote for new t6 startline t30 kombi and the guy told me the standard rear seat is a fixed triple? Option to have 2+1 but only +1 is removable. Anyone able to confirm?
Thanks
AFAIK no such thing as a fixed triple.

AFAIK no such thing as a fixed triple.
I found that my vwvc did not know what seating options were available on my new order T6 Kombi T30. I told sales that I wanted 2+ 1 but all 3 seats must also fold flat so I can have Kombi bed. I was told that the single seat will only tilt forward and not fold. So ordered 3 seat option as they fold flat but have been told by a few guys on here that 2+1 seating all fold flat too :mad::mad:

T5.1 single only tilted ,T6 single now folds flat
Yeah been told but too late to change order, as long as the 3 seat option folds flat it will be ok but as I said earlier I wanted the 2+1 option but was told it only tilted, which was wrong :mad:

T5.1 single only tilted ,T6 single now folds flat
What's annoying is I had taken time to select options, did my homework to make sure my order was exactly right, was shown a van in the showroom and that only tilted so was convinced the salesman was correct. :(

Doesn't help when the official brochure features German plated vans and doesn't give more detail in the kombi section. Unusual because the seats is the main reason people choose a kombi so they would want to know all the features!

wrong info from dealer, they all fold flat, my dealer never even realised how to tilt or fold flat, the 3 seated bench is just awful. if you ever need to get to back from side door you cant, id get it changed as the dealer has given out duff info.........

wrong info from dealer, they all fold flat, my dealer never even realised how to tilt or fold flat, the 3 seated bench is just awful. if you ever need to get to back from side door you cant, id get it changed as the dealer has given out duff info.........
Wholeheartedly agree!

You are right about access. I have taken my single out for that reason. I have also fitted a swivel to the passenger seat and having no single there gives me plenty of legroom.

I phoned vwvc and asked if I could change order and they said no too late.

Serious if you've just ordered ring them back cancel the order then re order to what you now know what is correct, if you don't you will regret it, sometimes these things have to be done unless you ordered along time ago, the dealers want sells but sometimes they want an easy life and cant be bothered in changing the paperwork, if they want the sell do it right.

As above, you were told incorrect information

Order the right van for you,

Salesmen curdle my s***e

Serious if you've just ordered ring them back cancel the order then re order to what you now know what is correct, if you don't you will regret it, sometimes these things have to be done unless you ordered along time ago, the dealers want sells but sometimes they want an easy life and cant be bothered in changing the paperwork, if they want the sell do it right.
I order van 31 August and only found out about seating 2 weeks ago they told me van have been given a build date and can't be changed !

Back