Kombi black edition help...

Trident01

Hello,

Hoping someone could point me in the right direction! We currently have a 2021 Kombi Sportline Black Edition in for repairs after an accident. We are having a nightmare trying to locate an alloy wheel for it (i will attach a picture for reference). Main dealer and VW van centre say the van came with steel wheels as standard so they cant help. The numbers on the back of the original wheel dont seem to mean anything, (AS7 o.z and oz87005001) We thought perhaps it was something to do with OZ alloy wheels, but again have been unable to find anything. I have spent hours searching so if anyone has any idea where we could try to find one it would be much appreciated! ThanksCapture.PNG

Main dealer seems to a bit clueless, they should know fine well they vans are converted at Edward Davies Commercials, and the steels removed and Alloys fitted.

They need to go back via that route to source you a wheel. They do seem to be made by MSW OZ, but aren't a general aftermarket wheel, but a specific run for the sportline.

Thank you all for the help. I contacted Edward Davies Commercials in the end. After a few emails back and forth they finally gave us the VW part number for the wheel (ZGB071497 - should anyone need it in future!) it cost £370+ vat which I didnt think was too bad!

Back