Kombi 2 + 1 rear seats

CRD

T6 Guru
I believe the 2 seater backrest can fold forward completely flat but this isn't the case with the single seater, is this correct?
I would be grateful if someone could post a pic of their seats in this configuration folded/tilted forward. :thumbsup:

I believe the 2 seater backrest can fold forward completely flat but this isn't the case with the single seater, is this correct?
I would be grateful if someone could post a pic of their seats in this configuration folded/tilted forward. :thumbsup:
On the T5, the single didn't fold down flat. But the T6 does. Haven't got photos of mine, but certainly does.

Reactions: CRD
You, sir are a gentleman. You've just confirmed my attempt to buy a van today. Team blackberry it is for me hopefully if I get a good deal

Glad to be of assistance. Lovely colour that, that was my second choice. Just make sure you add LED headlights :)

A much better design VW!
The seats on my old T5.1 were a total PITA - Now I can get 8x4 sheets in without taking the seats out - YAY!

A much better design VW!
The seats on my old T5.1 were a total PITA - Now I can get 8x4 sheets in without taking the seats out - YAY!
It's an optional extra, standard is a bench

Sorry to revive an old thread but I've just bought a 2015 T5 with the 2+1 seats in the back.
Is there an easy way of replacing the single seat with a T6 version so it can fold flat?
Thanks

Back