Kids & Climate Change Activists

Forgot to say. one of my mottos is "let the world burn..."
as in, it's not worth rescuing most people because they put themselves in trouble even after you repeatedly warned them not to.
so you think a few degrees warmer is going to bother me? bring it on

Just seen them all in London.

Absolutely f***ing pathetic.

Running round London screaming and shouting.

They should be educated to make an actual impact on climate change if they want to make a change.

Whoever let this happen needs their heads checking.

Bit like the hippies of the 60s, they soon grew out of it when they got a job, some money and a house

Good for them I say, But then its healthy for us all to have different opinions in Life ;)

Pessimistic views I think, your not going to change things overnight but if it changes the view of one kid then it's a result in my mind , I've recently been involved in local beach cleans and I would say the majority are young kids wanting to get involved. So remember these kids are the voice to our future so I'd rather see them supporting global warming than sat on a street corner drinking monster energy or shooting up and abusing pensioners !!

Pessimistic views I think, your not going to change things overnight but if it changes the view of one kid then it's a result in my mind , I've recently been involved in local beach cleans and I would say the majority are young kids wanting to get involved. So remember these kids are the voice to our future so I'd rather see them supporting global warming than sat on a street corner drinking monster energy or shooting up and abusing pensioners !!

I’m knocking the cause. It’s the approach to the cause.
If you’d have see it, you would understand.

......instead of clogging the roads using mummies fat assed SUV..

Yeah. Have to agree. Said Mummies in their fat assed SUV's, never leave enough space for us Daddies to get our LWB Transporters parked outside the school, at bell time.;)

"Be the change you want to see in others & the world";
That really does mean just stop consuming much of the stuff and energy we currently do........... and de-populate
Nearly impossible I fear at this moment; virtually none of us are prepared to do this. Particularly phoney demi-gods such as T.Blair; B.Geldoff; G.Lineker etc etc

The problem is if we don't start now, our decimated bio-diversity and accelerated climate change will make it nearly impossible, for the next generation to reverse this man made phenomenon; and as resource scarcity and climate change take hold massive upheaval and conflict will shortly follow.

One big issue I have, is that the cynical ruling elite and big business use these facts to make a fortune under the Green Banner, at the expense of all Average Joes; an absolute disgrace.

Oh f*** It, I'm off to the pub.

Its the children we saw yesterday protesting that will be contributing to society in a few years, and if they have this mind set now it can only be for the good .
So what if they were excitable. Good on em.

Its the children we saw yesterday protesting that will be contributing to society in a few years, and if they have this mind set now it can only be for the good .
So what if they were excitable. Good on em.
They won't have that mind set once it hits them in their own pocket, every generation is the same

My kids have a much healthier respect for the environment than I did at their age. They also show a lot more tolerance to other people’s views and cultures than I did. I believe this illustrates progress and I think it’s great they are shouting about what they believe in.

So, do I drive my Euro 6 T6 that does about 39 to the gallon or my 11 year old diesel car that does about 63 mpg but puts out all sorts of other emissions that the T6 cleans up?

The real answer is of course like the perfect slimming technique (eat less, move more); we should all travel less, more slowly. But will we ever?

So, do I drive my Euro 6 T6 that does about 39 to the gallon or my 11 year old diesel car that does about 63 mpg but puts out all sorts of other emissions that the T6 cleans up?

The real answer is of course like the perfect slimming technique (eat less, move more); we should all travel less, more slowly. But will we ever?
I'm sure we will never be able to give up everything as we've come reliant on so much, but as I said before every little helps, Environmental issues isn't just Emissions, its also about improving sustainable living. Educating peoples mind-sets is free, its ok blaming Businesses etc., but they arnt throwing the Take away wrappers and Plastic bottles into the sea, its us.

Back