Kernow Transporters

Ads_Essex

Local lowlife
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I’m surprised I’ve not seen any other reviews for Kernow when you consider how much Transporter gear they advertise on eBay, so thought I’d leave a review.

I’ve bought a fair few things for my panel-van to camper conversion, some of them second hand, and have found Kernow Transporters often have the fairest price.

Richard is always quick to respond, able to offer advice, and keen on providing a decent service. Granted he can sometimes be a bit short, but that’s probably part and parcel of running your own business.

If you’re looking for replacement van or camper parts, then drop him a text, as you will probably be surprised at how much he has in stock (and if he hasn’t, he’s usually able to source it).

It’s a thumbs up for Kernow Transporters from me :thumbsup:

Agreed, Richard is a knowledgeable and very helpful individual. If you need anything then he’s worth contacting.

I do feel like you have to catch him at the right time, but I called about some seat bracket a little while ago, after not getting a response to an eBay email inquiry. He answered from his car, gave me an excellent price, and sent them out first thing the next morning. That's how you get and keep my business.

Can I ask what seat bracket?

I do feel like you have to catch him at the right time, but I called about some seat bracket a little while ago, after not getting a response to an eBay email inquiry. He answered from his car, gave me an excellent price, and sent them out first thing the next morning. That's how you get and keep my business.

I’ve taken our van to Richard at Kernow transporters twice now, once to have a Caravelle floor, rails and a rear seat/bed fitted with the front seats trimmed to match. Like a lot of folks we cancelled any holidays we had planned for this year so having this done allowed us to get away for a much needed long weekend camping in comfort.

I dropped it in again a couple of weeks ago to have a California roof fitted and the van carpet lined and insulated and we’re very happy with the result.

The welcome, service and standard of work completed has been exceptional on both visits so a big thank you to Kernow Transporters, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone :)

Bought my single passenger seat and base from him - faultless transaction

Just had a full Caravelle/California interior fitted by Richard and the team in a brand new T6.1. Superb service. :thumbsup:

Can't recommend them enough.

Guy is a total d*** rude unhelpful needs a new set of charm plugs ! If you dont like dealing with the public get a secretary or dont pick up the blower.

Are you referring to Richard or the company? Richard’s a very helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable guy. Always willing to support

Back